Pet Quality of Life Consultation
Paws at Peace offers in-person and virtual appointments to help guide you when your companion is nearing the end of life. Our consultations aim to help your pet enjoy the beautiful time they have left and help you make decisions about when it might be the right time to say goodbye.
With in-person consultations, the doctor comes to the comfort of your own home. In addition to the above services, the doctor will also:
- Perform a thorough physical examination of your pet, review medical records, and give her opinion on your pet’s specific case
- The doctor can provide any medical treatments and prescribe medications to keep your pet feeling comfortable and happy
- We work with your primary veterinarian and mobile nursing care services that can provide nursing services at home for your pet
Teleconsults via phone is available to discuss your pet’s quality of life. We can help answer some of the following questions:
- Things you can do to maximize and improve your pet’s comfort and happiness in their twilight years
- How you can assess your pet’s quality of life at home objectively on an ongoing basis
- How to know when it’s time to say goodbye
- Teleconsults are limited to 15 minutes
* Please note: Without an in-person physical examination, we can only provide general advice and guidance and are unable to diagnose or treat particular conditions or prescribe medications.