Paws at Peace
We are New York City and Westchester’s most trusted provider of home pet euthanasia.
“After speaking with a *different* home euthanasia service and feeling rushed and a little put-off by their demands, we decided to call Paws at Peace. Best. Decision. Ever.”
What makes us different:
- A caring, pet loving human answers the phone. We don’t use call centers.
- We hold your hand through one of the darkest times of your life. We take care of everything to ensure your pet has the best possible last day.
- All of us are certified Fear Free
- We offer complimentary consultations with a nurse or doctor
- We are woman owned, and locally owned and operated by a native New Yorker (Dr. Fragola)
- We work with NYC’s best pet cremation/aftercare company. They are locally owned and operated right outside of Queens. Your pet will travel directly to the facility the day of the appointment. Most other euthanasia services store pets in a freezer at their clinic for about a week before the pet travels by truck to another state to be cremated. I know the owner personally and they proudly welcome pet parents to visit their facility.
- We offer concierge home service at a price that is less expensive than many local ERs.
What our clients say:
“Letting my baby boy go was absolutely the hardest experience I’ve ever gone through, but it could not have been more beautiful or peaceful. We are eternally grateful to Dr. Lander, Calvin, Ioanna, Cheryl, and the entire Paws at Peace team. Hugo did not pass away in crisis. The sun was shining, my precious boy was in my arms, and he was surrounded by love, peace, and beauty. It was everything we could have possibly wanted for his transition into heaven. Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you, Paws at Peace. Angels on earth.”
“I honestly can’t say how grateful I am to have found Paws at Peace. Putting down my first dog of 17 years was the hardest decision I ever had to make however Paws at Peace made it the smoothest process: from making the appointment to having Dr. Fragola come to our house. She explained the procedure and was so gentle and patient as we were saying our last goodbyes with our dog. He was comfortable and calm as he was out to sleep in the comfort in his bed and it helped us so much knowing he wasn’t anxious or scared of what was going to happen next. This was the best thing for my dog and I’m so glad that his last few moment were spent in the comfort of his home with the people who loved him. Thank you again Paws at Peace for this last memory of him.”
Areas We Serve
Paws at Peace provides home pet euthanasia and hospice care for all of NYC and southern Westchester County