Pet Euthanasia at Home
We can help your loved one pass peacefully from this world without fear, without pain, and surrounded by family and love.
Euthanasia in the comfort of your home.
The word “euthanasia’“ comes from the greek “eu” and “thanatos” meaning good death. This is not an easy moment, but with care and attention to detail, we can help your loved one pass peacefully from this world without fear, without pain, and surrounded by family and love.
The process includes
- Complimentary consultation to attend to all the details. We will discuss things like making sure your pet is comfortable and relaxed when a stranger enters your home, what kinds of treats and toys your pet likes, and where is the most comfortable and peaceful location – is there a special couch or bed? In your arms? In a special garden or on a balcony? Special words said or scripture readings? We will also review the process in detail, so you know exactly what to expect.
- Travel to your home or the location of your choosing.
- All necessary medications and supplies.
- As much time as you need. We will never rush you.
- A personal note to your veterinarian to let them know about your pet’s passing.
- A beautiful handmade clay paw print of your pet’s paw and a lock of your pet’s fur, if you like
- Loving and respectful removal of your pet from the premises.
- We can also accommodate personal touches and special requests: candle lightings, special readings, and more.